- Online Payments Available
Free e-check option
Accepts credit card payments
Accepts cash payments via MoneyGram
Steps from the Metra
- Pet Friendly
- Sparkling outdoor pool with sundeck
Parking Garage Access
Dual state-of-the-art fitness centers
Cyber CafÃ© including Wi-Fi internet access
- Landscaped courtyards with gas BBQ grills
Resident Club Room
- On-site dining, shopping, salon, dry cleaner and other conveniences
- Controlled access entry buildings
- Private on-site storage
- Complimentary Bike storage
- Professional on-site management and convenient package acceptance
- Olive-Mary Stitt Elementary
- Thomas Middle School
- John Hersey High School
To tour our floor plans and see what amenities may be available, please call us at (877) 562-1939.
Washer and Dryer in Every Home
Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Vinyl hardwood flooring in living and kitchen areas
- Premium cabinetry
- Brushed nickel fixtures & hardware
For Residents: There is a four-level public garage located directly across the street from the community for our residents. Monthly parking is $75 per month per vehicle. The entrance to the garage is located at 155 East Eastman Street.
For Future Residents: Free parking is available for future residents who take a tour of the community. Future residents may choose from two hours of free street parking on Miner Street or three hours of free parking on the first floor of the public garage.
For Guests: Guests may park in the limited, designated spaces on the first floor of the parking garage. For guests staying overnight, residents may check out a free guest tag for up to 3 combined days per month. Additional guest tags are available for purchase at the Arlington Heights Police Department.